My dear friend Jamie Bagley is launching an ecourse called A Heart for Prayer. It is all about helping people connect to God by way of prayer. The course focuses on the liturgy of the hours and creating your own Book of Hours. You can see Jamie’s book of hours by clicking here. She is a poet whose words invite life, wholeness, and intimacy with God. I just joined the class and already blown away by the content. Why? Because it invites me to the process in a way that authentically engages my heart.
Why the ecourse, and what will you gain from it? Beauty, inspiration, clarity, and a deeper connection to truth. Prayer is an invitation to intimacy. It is a call to remember who we are & Whose we are. Developing an intentional prayer habit welcomes heaven closer on earth to breathe in us and through us. That is why I am excited about this class.
Here are some other things you can expect to take away from Jamie’s course:
Summary of A Heart of Prayer eCourse:
- A 4-week eCourse on intentional prayer through the Book of Hours.
- Learn about the Book of Hours and the practice of praying the hours.
- Write your own Book of Hours and establish your own rhythm of prayer.
- 8 lessons corresponding to the 8 sacred pauses in the Liturgy of the Hours.
- 16 exercises to prompt your own written prayers.
- 4 group calls on Fuze to review materials and gain fresh perspective.
- Tips and suggestions for developing your own habits of regular prayer.
- A Facebook group for writing, discovery
- Go to Jamie’s Course Craft ecourse to read the course description and enroll.
- Visit Course Craft to sample the course.
Prayer is an invitation to intimacy. It is a call to remember who we are and Whose we are. Prayer is an invitation to intimacy. It is a call to remember who we are and Whose we are. #bookofhours Click To Tweet
Simplicity of process is what Jamie offers, and I have witnessed this in coaching conversations with her and in writing my own prayers. It’s just not as hard as you might think. So come along and see for yourself how you can write your own book of hours. It’s going to be a transformational time.
(No affiliate links here – just a desire to share my friend’s dream)